02 Mar Bob Robinson
Robinson holds degrees in water resources with a fisheries emphasis and in biology from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. He is a board of director’s member of the National Aquaculture Association, US Aquaculture Suppliers Association, the Society of Lake Management Professionals, and Mason Lake Improvement district. Other membership includes:
- US Trout Farmers
- US Tilapia Farmers
- Midwest Aquatic Plant Management Society
- Optimists International
- National Aquatic Plant Management Society
- Board of Directors Badger State Winter Olympics
- Catfish Farmers of America
- Aquaculture Engineering Society
- Wisconsin Aquaculture Association
- Wisconsin Lakes Association
- North American Lake Management Society
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- Trout Unlimited
- National Rural Water Association
- Wisconsin Rural Water Association
- International Irrigation Association
- American Fisheries Society – Fish Culture Section
- American Farm Bureau
- American Water Works Association
Past positions included work for the Indiana Department of Natural Resources, BLM- Colorado, State of WI., Aquatic Eco-Systems – FL., Purina-Rangen Fish feeds, Currently employed by Kasco Marine for the past 18+ years.
Guest writer for Fish Farming News for every issue for the past 20+ years.
Author of over 200 different publications and articles in scientific magazines and journals.
Guest lecturer for over 150 trade/science meetings on the topic of ponds/water quality/aeration.
Married for 30+ years, with one child (teaching in Miami).
Expertise: Pond/lake water quality, Aeration, Aquaculture in North America, The Green Bay Packers.
Bob Robinson Cell: 715 574 4784, office 715 241 8227
Director of Sales and Marketing/Fisheries Biologist
Kasco Marine – www.kascomarine.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.