SLMP is looking for the following in an Accredited Member Company:
- A copy of your business license or other documents required to establish your legal status.
- Description of your professional lake, pond, and fisheries management education and/or experience (may include resumes, degrees, certifications, experience, and/or summary of the qualifications of the owner or designated employee responsible for the oversight of all of the lake, pond, and fisheries management services you offer).
- Description of business activities/services performed and/or products sold while in business.
- Certifications/registration/licenses/permits to perform the activities/services offered.
- Certificate of Insurance showing all policies and coverages; proof of General Liability, Vehicle & Equipment, and Workers Compensation.
- Adherence to SLMP’s Professional Code of Ethics and Conduct.